this reminds me of a time in Houston Texas when we were playing water volleyball in a pool at an apartment complex. A child (dont remember how old) was at the waters edge with their parent near by. The child fell into the water and immediately was pulled out by several adults. Unfortunately the child had inhaled way too much water into its lungs and did not make it. I believe they air lifted the child to the hospital where they were pronounced DOA. It was a horrible tragedy. I am glad your experience was much better.